Freakin love this outfit! Makes me look fab which just makes leg day that much better. Happy Tuesday everyone!
(Ps-the shirt says “sweat life”)
Macchiato: name two things you think go well together and why.
-ok this may sound really weird but I enjoy eating graham crackers and drinking orange juice together. I even dip the graham crackers in the orange juice. I just love the combo of the sweet and sour.
Latte: list three aspects of your personality that you love.
-my quick humor, my compassion, and my persistence
Thank you, lovely! 😊
- Espresso: Describe your usual morning routine.
- Decaf: Impersonate one of your friends.
- Macchiato: Name two things you think go well together and why.
- Latte: List three aspects of your personality that you love.
- Flat White: Confess the most recent crime you committed.
- Iced: Make the weirdest face you can.
- Cappuccino: Describe your ideal wedding.
- Drip: Post a photo of a stuffed animal you own.
- Mocha: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
- Doppio: List two of your dream travel locations and why.
- Black: Recall the worst insult you've ever received.
- Americano: Post a photo of your favorite outfit.
- Kopi: Describe an incident when you tried something new.
hey just a reminder I’m a real person not just a blog so you should talk to me hi
I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion—and where it isn’t, that’s where my work lies.
Ram Dass (via thecalminside)
♥ inspiration x pastel x fresh ♥
Date someone who is interested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. I mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you. Someone who wants to read every word you write. Someone who wants hear every note of your favourite song, and watch every scene of your favourite movie. Someone wants to find every scar upon your body, and learn where each one came from. Someone who wants to know your favourite brand of toothpaste, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them. There is a difference between attraction and interest. Find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are, and hold onto them.
Anonymous (via lushwisdom)
Beauty is not long hair, skinny legs, tanned skin or perfect teeth. Believe me. Beauty is the face of who cried and now smiles, beauty is the scar on your knee since you fell when you were a kid, beauty is the circles when love doesn’t let you sleep, beauty is the expression on the face when the alarm rings in the morning, it’s the melted makeup when you have a shower, it’s the laughter when you make a joke you’re the only one who can understand, beauty is meeting his gaze and stopping understanding, beauty is your gaze when you see him, it’s when you cry for all you paranoias, beauty is the lines marked by time. Beauty is what we feel in the inside which also shows outside us. Beauty is the marks the life leaves on us, all the kicks and the caresses the memories leave us. Beauty is letting yourself live.
Emma Watson. (via innocentium)
Being happy is a very personal thing—and it really has nothing to do with anyone else .
Abraham Hicks, Getting Into the Vortex (via horrid-child)